Friday 10 August 2012

More waiting

Once more I'm waiting to hear from the hospital. We went to see the GP yesterday. One blood test still hasn't come back yet, but the others are normal. As the abdominal pains seem to be increasing, both in frequency & intensity, he's decided it's time I went for a scan to see if that shows up anything. If nothing else, we should then be able to eliminate a re-emergence of the cancer I had in 2001. Clearly this department is not as speedy as the Breast Unit as I can expect to wait a few weeks before I hear anything. All this stress is not conducive to relaxing.

At least I can relax over the meal tonight as the Fox is making it - Beef & Sweetcorn Enchilladas. It's sitting in the fridge, all made up, ready to have some grated cheese  strewn across it before popping in the oven. It smells good. The Fox reckons he's done something to improve the recipe though what that is is top secret. I have to wait & see. Hopefully it will work.

Oh, by the way I've only just discovered that any comments on my blog are being put direct into a spam file. I do apologise for not welcoming & thanking any readers who have been inspired to make a nice or helpful comment. I'll be looking in the spam file more often now.

No comments: