Monday 19 September 2011

Farewell for the moment

I suspect this will be my last blog for a while. We're off on our travels early on Tuesday. With Angie coming tomorrow I'm not sure if I'll have time to go on-line. I will also have the inevitable packing to do.

We both regard this as a big chore. It isn't the putting into the case that's so difficult. It's the deciding what to take. We don't want to take an excessive amount - the less we take the easier it will be for the Fox to cart them around - but we will have a couple of parties to dress up for - the welcoming one & the departure one. 

Each time I look at the weather forecast in Germany it seems to vary so I'm not quite sure whether I'm packing to be comfortable in warm sunshine or cool drab greyness. I dare say I'll end up working on the layering principle. If I have a t-shirt on I'm set for the warmth. If a wear a woolly over that I'm set for the cold.  And if I wear a long sleeved blouse as well I'm set for mid-temperatures.

Tomorrow afternoon the Fox is off to the barber's for his hair tidy, while I try to get thing in the bags. I just hope we can decide on a reasonable quantity for the week's holiday. 

We're only away for just over a week so I should be back before the end of the month. So for the moment farewell & I will tell you all about the trip when we're back.

0 comments:

No comments: