Monday 16 February 2009

Panic strikes

Panic strikes. Over the weekend I've realised our car's MOT is due on Thursday & we've not yet booked it in. First thing this morning I ring Neil, our friendly mechanic.

"It will have to be Thursday," he says.

Great. We've got a busy week ahead. Today it's the food shopping. Tomorrow we're off to get the last of the kitchen designs. Wednesday is the day of the funeral for our neighbour. Friday I'm off to see the doc. The blood tests I had done last week revealed I've got something amiss with the functioning of my thyroid now, so I've got to see him to discover the severity of the problem & how it can be remedied. I suspect it will be just a case of tweaking my medication. It's quite a relief to discover the only day Neil can take the car is also the only day we don't need a car.
















No comments: