Wednesday 8 February 2017

Appearing



They’re starting to appear. A quick look at the pots of plants by the garage wall show than amidst the deep red cyclamen the daffodil leaves are stretching upwards. In their midst are the first buds. I don’t expect they’ll flower much before March but at least they are beginning to form. The snowdrops & crocuses are beginning to open up on sunnier day. Unfortunately we’re not having many of those. Instead it seems to be mainly damp & grey.

Today is massage day again. I’m half dreading it. Last week my massage had mixed effects. Thursday saw me feeling very woozy, as though I was going to faint at any time. Everyone commented on how poorly I was looking. I’m relieved to say by Friday I had settled. Since then I have on the whole been feeling better than I have for a while, more filled with energy. Now everyone is saying how well I look. What I want is the latter effect without the former.

No comments: