Thursday 23 March 2017

A hair cut



I’m just back from having my hair done. It’s the first time I’ve been to the hairdresser’s since before our holiday in the French Alps in September.

I just seem to have so many hospital trips since then, it’s been difficult to see ahead sufficiently to arrange a hair appointment & be confident that I would be able to get there. Even now we seem to have medically related appointments every week.

Next week I will back at the hospital to see the radiologist to check how that treatment has gone. Hopefully I will then maybe be referred back to the surgeon where I’ll be told I’m now officially in remission at least. If not it may be more treatment of one sort or another. We’ll see. But I thought it would be wise to get my hair sorted now just in case things don’t work out as I hope.

If we’re given the all clear we may finally be able to settle to planning for the future once more.

Even this is in doubt as the Fox’s upset tum is steadily getting worse. He’s had his blood tests done now. We are awaiting the results. He’s hardly eating, lost his appetite, feeling constantly nauseous & losing weight rapidly, too rapidly to my mind. I suspect we will be back at the surgery before the fortnight is out & his doctor’s appointment. We need to know what the problem is & he needs some treatment to ease the symptoms. The cause may well be stress but the symptoms still need treatment. We’re just hoping it’s not a sign of something more serious.

No comments: