Sunday 17 November 2013

A quiet morning



I’m having a quiet morning today, catching up on activities in Ambridge courtesy of “The Archer Omnibus” on Radio 4. There’s no food preparation for me to do today. The Fox is in charge of the dinner & he’s making a Tuna Fish Pilaff.

I’ve just completed my latest jigsaw, entitled “Native American Dreams”, as idealistic a portrait of Native American life as you could want. Maybe that’s appropriate for dreams. Certainly it’s a place where the sun always shines, even though there is a fabulous rainbow. Life is about playing or riding proudly around, enjoying oneself & that’s it. If only life was that simple!

Tomorrow we’re hoping to get off to Lancaster to the computer shop. The main computer is getting so slow, as I’ve mentioned before it’s like wading through treacle, or, in view of my recent novel, like wading through the mud-filled battlefield of Agincourt in full armour. We suspect it’s probably caught a virus. It can certainly do with a service. It’s quite a while since it last went into shop. We shall miss the computer but at least this laptop is working fine these days. I just hope it doesn’t take too long to fix.

No comments: